THE WATERBENDER OF SINGAPORE
Climate Resilience. Humanitarian Relief.
In the day, I am a consultant providing advisory services for climate resilience.
At night, I am the waterbender providing humanitarian relief to communities in need of safe drinking water.
In my journey as The Waterbender, I co-author articles with professionals
to share perspectives on all things climate resilience and humanitarian relief.
Skillsets & Qualifications
● Climate Resilience: Multi-Hazard Risk Assessment | GIS Analysis | Flood Modelling, Mapping and Damage Assessment | Water Infrastructure Detailed Design | Flood Mitigation Options Appraisal | Nature-Based Solutions | Stormwater Management Plans | Disaster Risk Reduction and Management | Remote Sensing Analysis | Decision Support Systems | Flood Forecasting | Digital Twin Solutions | Systems Integration | Early Warning Systems | Gender Equity & Social Inclusion | 3D Modelling & Scripting
● Humanitarian Relief: Advocacy | Rural Villages | Refugees | Clean Drinking Water | Flood Relief
● Digital tools: TUFLOW, EPPA-SWMM, HEC-RAS, Microstation, OpenRoads, Navisworks, Revit, QGIS, ArcMap, Power Automate, Power BI, Python, C++, SQL, Dynamo, VBA
● Bachelors - Major in Environmental Engineering, Minor in Civil Infrastructure (NUS)
● Certificate - Nature Based solutions for Disaster and Climate Resilience (UN Environmental Programme)
● Certification - 2D & 3D ArcGIS Pro (ESRI)
● Certification - Python for Data Science (NUS)
● Certification - Python for Hydrology (Gidahatari)
● Certification - IoT: Technology & Application (SMU)
● Certification - Data Analytics using Power BI (SMU)
©2021 The Waterbender Sg